If you’ve ever wanted to pay $35,000 for a glorified visit to a geriatric ward, now is your chance. That’s right, The Rolling Stones have unveiled their “No Filter” tour experience. The experience promises “a face-to-face meeting with The Stones themselves”, “a pair of premium seats” and not much else.
Let’s check out what the most expensive meet and greet in history get you:
- Two premium reserve tickets to The Rolling Stones’ 2018 “No Filter” Tour
- Priority check-in and entrance
- Pre-show hospitality reception
- Meet & Greet with the band
- Personal photo with the band
- Swag bag with merchandise
Watch: The Rolling Stones – ‘Start Me Up’
Earlier this week The 1975 frontman Matty Healy criticised musicians that charge their fans for meet and greet experiences. “Who came up with payed [sic] meet and greets?” Healy shared on Twitter. “Did they think ‘Surely there must be something else we can monetise……..OH! Human connection!! They’ll eat that up!’” Read more about it now.